This year is going to be a great year. We have several charities we are working with this year. We have some updates on the ones we will be working with and others we support. Hope you get a chance to join, pitch in, or just support them any way you can. We all need to give back.
- March 17th — The ESPN 100.3 and Tilted Kilt 5K Kilt Run at Broadway at the Beach. More information Here.
- March 24th — The X-Treme Fun Kids Fest benefiting the Children’s Museum of South Carolina 9a-4p at The X Sports Complex on George Bishop Parkway.
- March 29th — The Boys and Girls Club of the Grand Strand Annual Charity Auction. Call the Boys and Girls Club for more information 843-445-9964.
- April 28th — The Socastee Heritage Festival over the Swing Bridge. There are a list of events and vendors going to be there. It is from 10:00 am to 6:00pm. Look for us there.
- June 30th — Tee-Off for Veterans will be held at Legends Golf and Resort sponsored by the Vet Center. Giving back to local Veterans in need.
- September 7th — Tee Off Fore a Cause Charity Golf Tournament at Legends Golf Club in support of the Wounded Warrior Project. Visit their page for more information.
- August ? — The Boys and Girls Club of the Grand Strand will be holding their charity golf tournament. Stay tuned for more info.
February 29, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Events | No comment